Or How We Learnt To Stop Worrying and Love the Blog...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

A Nod of Disapproval

O-Zone's Dragostea Din Tei is the most rubbish song I' ve ever heard. Rubbiiissshhh! It's so bad it's perversely funny. It was bad enough that I was subjected to it everytime I got into Vick's car, now it's on Anu's radioblog as well. So much so that everytime I go to read, I cannot resist but play it so that I can break out (or up?) into a convoluted bout of laughter when the singer goes "Salut" ahahahahahahahahahaha!!! ahahahahaha!!!

Sorry. Please, you need to hear it to know what I mean.

9 Comments:

Blogger Topspin Thamby said...

this is damn sad man...we're talking to ourselves on our own blog? how to go public and list on the stock mkt if got no readership?

4:11 PM

 
Blogger esther said...

what's anu's blogsite? i wanna hear the song - esther.

7:10 PM

 
Blogger furple said...

ALLO. SALUT. *some rubbish* HIDUK (or something that sounds like hiduk)numaea-HEE numaea-HOO numaea-HA numaea-HAHA!
hahahhaahhaa

7:56 PM

 
Blogger Topspin Thamby said...

anu's website is on the sidebar esther...under....Anu.

kekekeke

9:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay, that's embaressing. i shoulda checked. but thanks! haha, found anu's blog. (= - esther

9:42 PM

 
Blogger Topspin Thamby said...

no problem at all.... :D

9:50 PM

 
Blogger anybodysgirl said...

Dragostea Din... I tell you it was farking addictive??
wahahahahaha

11:20 AM

 
Blogger Topspin Thamby said...

stop trying to be me laa...stop trying to play with the unstability of meanings....kekekekekeke

3:50 PM

 
Blogger anybodysgirl said...

I'm sure you meant'instability' :)
Oh and I still think you are clever.

8:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home